Reiki 1 and Reiki 2
2018 & Early 2019 CLASSES
Reiki 1: 9:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Sat. January 5, 2019
- Sat. March 23, 2019
- Sat. June 1, 2019
Reiki 2 : 9:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Sun. January 6, 2019
- Sun. March 24, 2019
- Sun. June 2, 2019
Reiki I class topics and features include:
- What is Reiki
- The History of Reiki
- Receive a Reiki 1 attunement
- Giving a standard Reiki treatment
- Using Reiki for improving your environment
- Using Reiki for healing your plants & animals
- How Reiki can be used practically and professionally
- Prerequisite: None
Reiki II class topics and features include:
- Receive a Reiki 2 attunement
- The Reiki Symbols and their use
- Distance Healing
- Learn additional Japanese Reiki Techniques
- Learning to use your intuition during a Reiki session
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment
- Comprehensive Class Manual
- Prerequisite: Reiki 1 certificate from any teacher/lineage
Learn how to assist natural healing by taking a Reiki class. Kelly provides a safe, nurturing atmosphere for learning and practicing this simple healing art. She also offers donation based follow-up support in the form of Reiki Shares held each month so students can practice their skills.
While completely optional, both levels are taught together in order to provide a deeper learning experience and a richer set of tools to use with the Reiki energy. You must have a qualified Reiki I certificate from another instructor of any lineage to take Reiki II by itself.
Please bring water, a light lunch or snack, and be dressed for comfort. It is often helpful for students to practice mindfulness a few days before. This can be done by paying attention to the foods eaten and taking personal reflection time.
Reiki 1 – $125
Reiki 2 – $150
To Register: Send a $35 deposit with your name, address, phone, email & date of class you want to attend to:
Kelly J. Stewart
2831 Ringling Blvd B-108
Sarasota, FL 34237
Remaining Balance is due on the first day of class. Please include the class date you are registering for with your deposit. Credit cards are accepted. Cash/Check is preferred. Only one deposit is needed if you are registering for both.
Get the class for free by recruiting three friends to take it with you. In these cases, I can come to you. Let’s talk.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.