Class Info and Dates
Learn the gentle healing technique called Reiki – channeling life force energy – based on the Usui/Tibetan style. Learn it for yourself, others, and our planet. These classes are a combination of lecture, discussion, and experience. Not only will you learn standard methods but intuitive techniques are also taught to heighten your ability to sense subtle energy. Practice time includes giving and receiving complete Reiki treatments and using other skills demonstrated in class.
Kelly provides a safe, nurturing atmosphere for learning and practicing this simple healing art. She also offers donation based follow-up support in the form of Reiki Shares held each month so students can practice their skills.
While completely optional, both levels are taught together in order to provide a deeper learning experience and a richer set of tools to use immediately. You must have a qualified Reiki I certificate from another instructor of any lineage to take Reiki II by itself.
All classes are held at Sacred Pathways Sarasota, FL.
- Sat. October 26, 2019, 9:30 – 4:30pm
- Mon. January 6 and 13, 10:00 – 2:00pm
- Sat. January 11, 2020, 9:30 – 4:30pm
Reiki I class topics and features include:
- What is Reiki
- The History of Reiki
- Receive a Reiki I attunement
- Giving a standard Reiki treatment
- Using Reiki for improving your environment
- Using Reiki for healing your plants & animals
- How Reiki can be used practically and professionally
- Prerequisite: None
- Sun. October 27, 2019, 9:30 – 4:30pm
- Sun. January 12, 2020, 9:30 – 4:30pm
- Mon. January 20 and 27, 2020, 10:00 – 2:00pm
Reiki II class topics and features include:
- Receive a Reiki II attunement
- The Reiki Symbols and their use
- Distance Healing
- Learn additional Japanese Reiki Techniques
- Learn to use your intuition during a Reiki session
- Give a complete Reiki treatment
- Comprehensive Class Manual
- Prerequisite: Reiki I certificate from any teacher/lineage
Please bring water, a light lunch or snack, and be dressed for comfort. It is often helpful for students to practice mindfulness a few days before. This can be done by paying attention to the foods eaten and taking personal reflection time.
To Register: Send a $35 deposit with your name, address, phone, email & date of class you want to attend to:
Kelly J. Stewart
2831 Ringling Blvd B-108
Sarasota, FL 34237
Remaining Balance is due on the first day of class. Please include the class date you are registering for with your deposit. Credit cards are accepted. Cash/Check is preferred. Only one deposit is needed if you are registering for both.
Get three friends to take the class with you and your tuition is free. In these cases, I can come to you. Let’s talk.